If you want to purchase a used car that you will find two kind of circumstances. In first condition, you will have to purchase used car via private owner or secondary you can also purchase used car via dealership as well. However, I am conducting here a comparison among the pros and cons to buy a used car via dealership.
Advantages to Buy a Used Car via Dealership
The advantages to get a car via dealership are following:
- Trade-ins offers are provided to customers in dealership due to which less amount of cash buyer have to pay to get a new car. In trade-ins, buyer can exchange their old car with new ones by paying additional money.
- The main advantage to buy a car via dealership is certified pre-owned program according to which dealer has done cosmetic and mechanical inspection of car.
- Distinct dealerships also provide better negotiations on both price and quality of used cars and they also offer financial assistance to purchase used cars as well.
- On the other hand, dealers also provide a lot of extra services to buyers as well. I am referring here my own example, I bought a car for my son from a dealer, when he got commission from military academy Massachusetts and dealer provided free cleaning and oil changing services for first three visits.
Disadvantages to Buy a Used Car via Dealership
- As compare to private owners, dealers charge more from customers that is a first but major disadvantage to buy used cars via dealership.
- They also grant distinct auto warranties and charge high costs for it.
- High pressure negotiations are also some disadvantages to buy a car via dealership as well because it is more easy to negotiate with private owner to decrease the price of car.