On February 9 at 10am PT, Reuters Events will unite industry-leading speakers from TrueCar, Asbury Automotive Group, Cars.com and Automotive Ventures to discuss how dealerships are rethinking their business model and moving to a digitally enhanced car buying experience.
Prepare for the digital future and register for this free webinar today
- Michelle Dorminey, VP of Innovation, TrueCar
- Scott Brender, Pre-owned Director, Asbury Automotive Group
- Doug Miller, President and Chief Revenue Officer, Cars.com
- Steve Greenfield, CEO and Founder, Automotive Ventures
Can't make the 9 Feb? Register anyway and we'll send you the recordings
Discussion topics include:
- Structure an outstanding omnichannel journey through blending digital touchpoints with in-person experiences
- Meet the needs of the modern consumer - ensure your dealership exceeds customer expectations with relevant and timely communications
- Utilize the wealth of customer data at your fingertips to tailor offers, predict needs and plan aftersales strategy
Feel free to share the registration link with your peers and colleagues.
Dealer Elite on behalf of Reuters Events
You need to be a member of DealerELITE.net to add comments!