Increase Reach in Your Pay-Per-Click Campaign

AdWords campaigns, also known as pay-per-click campaigns, are not created equally. Only 25% of people are willing to click standard PPC ads that show up in the advertising slot on a search results page. Learn to go beyond traditional text ads to reach the other 75%.

http://ppadv.com

Rating:
  • Currently 0/5 stars.

Views: 37

Comment

You need to be a member of DealerELITE.net to add comments!

Join DealerELITE.net

© 2022   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service