All Discussions Tagged 'Nissan' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Aren't You Getting Just a Little Sick and tired of these Weaklings Telling You that You Can't make a Profit on Car Sales Today?

This is typical, one of the most profitable Chevy dealerships in the country said this...   April 1st, 2011 Marc Heitz Chevrolet 1221 Ed No…

Started by James A. Ziegler

16 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Tom Drommond

Why Don't Salespeople Prospect?

Two years ago, (Boy does time fly) I was in Massachusetts at a very large dealer group. I wanted to prove to my newly trained professionals…

Started by Bob Gaber

33 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by William O Johnson

AutoWay Nissan of Brandon looking ( Appointment sitter.)

Here is a job that will give you a 40 hour week plus Bonus. Job Dutys to sit appointments . We want you to help our internet people set app…

Started by Lin Poissonnier

0 Mar 28, 2011

Automotive Secondary Finance Manager at John Marazzi Nissan Naples, Florida

John Marazzi Nissan Automotive Secondary Finance Manager   We are expanding our team and adding an Automotive Secondary Finance Management…

Started by Rob Fontano

2 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by JOE SORENSON

The Question...

I am looking down this discussion list and see everyother discussion is about "Social Media" and what is means, doesn't mean, how to use it…

Started by Bob Gaber

0 Jan 6, 2011

Sales and Finance Management Opportunities

John Marazzi Nissan Sales and Finance Management Opportunities We are expanding our team and adding two management positions. Sales manager…

Started by Rob Fontano

0 Dec 13, 2010

Firkin Nissan - New & Used Positions Open

Are you tired of looking at job posting after job posting.......Want to learn the true art of selling? We live the art of selling... We are…

Started by Christine Conley

2 Jul 31, 2010
Reply by Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry

Looking for Sales Consultants - PA

The Kelly Automotive Group is currently seeking 2 sales consultants to work at Kelly Nissan of Route 33. Please CLICK HERE to see if you…

Started by Mike Myers

0 Mar 18, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service