Advertising/Marketing Forum (81)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ResponSe Letter

First, uUse spell check .

Started by Jeff Warner

0 Jun 18, 2011

Action, adventure, stunts, cars, motorcycles, woo hoo!

If you want to make a video with this kind of look and style, talk to me because it's not as expensive as you think.  This short film w…

Started by Snehal Patel

0 May 17, 2011

Inventory Management Companies

We use HomeNet for our Inventory Management to upload pictures and what not to. I was glad once we switched from Dealer Specialties about a…

Started by Steve Devereaux

0 May 12, 2011

New text to win, QR code and video apps

Check out our April newsletter for new options for your upcoming promotions.  As well, very cool online advertising app that turns static d…

Started by Volker Mendritzki

0 Apr 14, 2011

Vin Solutions adds texting capability

Just when I thought they were done blowing me away, Vin Solutions adds a texting solution to their CRM! Another way to contact customers, m…

Started by Mitchell Brenner

0 Mar 2, 2011

New article: Integrating Smartphone Technology in Car Dealerships.

Here is a new article I wrote: Integrating Smartphone Technology in Car Dealerships. Any comments or suggestions? Neil Gale      

Started by Neil Gale

0 Feb 27, 2011

Who is the BEST automotive inventory website and why?

In dealerELITE's latest poll/survey, members wanted to know which automotive inventory website do you prefer when marketing, selling, and/o…

Started by DealerELITE

4 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by MANNY LUNA

Google changing search results.

This article was just posted about how Google is changing the rules on how search results are calculated.    Basically overnight almost twe…

Started by Linn Boyd

0 Feb 25, 2011

Is your Direct Mail or Staffed Event Company Red Flag and AG compliant?

Today many dealers are using direct mail and SE companies to help offset the down economy. One thing that is lacking with 99% of these vend…

Started by Jared Davis

0 Feb 16, 2011

eBaymotors Local. Who's had success with it?

I've been curious about eBaymotors local classifieds. A few of the local dealers I've talked with here said they get tons of hits on the ca…

Started by Omied

1 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by A. J. Maida

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service