Employment Listings - MIDWEST (ND, SD, NE, KS, MN, IA, MO, WI, IL, MI, IN, OH) HELP WANTED (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking For The Right Person to Run Our Cutting Edge Internet and BDC Team!

H&H Chevrolet and H&H Kia are looking for the right individual to run our Internet Sales and BDC Team. The Department consistently…

Started by Jeffrey Hinchcliff

0 May 25, 2011

Become One of the Highest Paid Account Execs in the Industy

G&A Marketing, Inc. is seeking an AE to maximize sales efforts in the U.S. The candidate should possess a “hunter” mentality, with stro…

Started by Matt Baker

0 May 9, 2011

1 Sales Consultant Needed!!

We are one of the fastest growing GM dealerships in south central Nebraska. We are looking for the opportunity to meet the right person…

Started by Vic Gomez

0 May 3, 2011

Account Executives Needed - New Product Launch

G&A Marketing, Inc. is immediately hiring (7) Account Executives. We have a 17-year track record as the leader in the Automotive Market…

Started by Matt Baker

0 Apr 27, 2011

In Need of Sales People that want a Career not just a Job!

Hi,   We are a Luxury Dealership located in the Cleveland area that is looking for the kind of salespeople that want to develop and exce…

Started by Tina Elaine Martin

1 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by John Fuhrman

North Missouri Dealership Has Multiple Job Openings

Woody's has multiple job openings in the following departments; Finance & Insurance, Sales & Lending, Internet Marketing & Tech…

Started by Sonja Griesbach

0 Mar 17, 2011

F&I Director NE, Ohio

High volume Import Dealership in need of an exceptional F&I Director. Must be well rounded in F&I operations, admin, training and s…

Started by John J. Dillon Jr.

1 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by Steve Rinas

Auto Technician needed at one of my Chevrolet clients in southern MO.

Any Experienced Technicians or Tech School graduates encouraged to apply.     I am Rick of Rick Burton Consulting, and this is my newest…

Started by Rick Burton

0 Feb 15, 2011

Sales Team Leaders - Grandville Michigan

Join our company as a Team Leader.  Sell in a terrific environment where your talents are appreciated, recognized and compensated. You may…

Started by Michal Ann Benedict Enders

0 Feb 7, 2011

Lead Sales Manager, Toyota, Ohio

An immediate opportunity at a newer, progressive Cleveland-area Toyota store.  Seeking a modern-thinking lead Sales Manager with aspiration…

Started by George Gabriel

0 Jan 14, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service