F&I Forum (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Red Flag Procedure Guides

Does anyone have a Red Flag Procedure Guide I can review. Will the red flag rule going into effect on Jan. 1 2011, I have a few dealers tha…

Started by Jim Hotham

6 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Jim Radogna

Who Has Real Time Credit Score Based Auto Leads ?

Not looking for "credit predictor" or "data file information" or "Mathematical Guesses".   Real Time Scores close to actual, but still a "…

Started by Ben Misra

3 Dec 26, 2010
Reply by MANNY LUNA

What is the most important information you need upfront for out-of-state deals?

Hi Everyone,I wanted to start this discussion in order to improve our current product with ideas and suggestions from those in the industry…

Started by Michelle Sullivan King

0 Dec 14, 2010

F & I - Leadership/Customer Delight/Bottom Line

Calling out to all F&I Managers; how do you rank the three ?   A quick brain teaser for a Tuesday afternoon...   Jason

Started by Jason Milbrandt

0 Nov 2, 2010

A Must Read-- You won't believe this one!!

Use of false Social Security number not impersonation, justices rule By Felisa CardonaThe Denver Post The Colorado Supreme Court has ru…

Started by Jack Higginbotham

0 Oct 28, 2010

Legal Compliance - Who Taught You the Rules?

Back when I was a green-pea salesman, I listened carefully to everything the closers and sales managers said. These guys were good! It seem…

Started by Jim Radogna

1 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Matthew J. Cisneros

Finance And Pay Plans For today's market

I hear all the time from a lot of different people in our business that the banks do not buy on relationship anymore. I disagree! I think i…

Started by Tim Pendergast

0 Sep 7, 2010

Red Flags Rule: The 'wolf' finally arrives -- no, really

JIM HENRY If any dealers and F&I managers don't know by now that the Federal Trade Commission expects to start enforcing the Red Flags…

Started by Jack Higginbotham

0 May 26, 2010

When the Going Gets Tough, the Tough Get an Attorney

It’s been a tough couple of years for just about everyone in this business. I suspect there is an exception though – attorneys that special…

Started by Jim Radogna

0 Apr 24, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service