Service/Fixed Ops Forum (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Art of the OPT-IN

Whether you want to lower your mail costs, go green or take advantage of higher response rates, sending electronic service reminders, coupo…

Started by Bob Jump

0 Jul 18, 2011

What is a "Lost Sale"? Is it confined to the Parts Department? Can we put a value on it?

Lost sales resulting from missed opportunities happen almost daily in the parts department largely due to stocking issues.  A customer on t…

Started by NANCY SIMMONS

10 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Pat Kirley

SERVICE DEPARTMENT R.O. AVERAGE

WHAT IS THE AVERAGE AMOUNT PER R.O. AVERAGE IN A SERVICE DEPARTMENT?

Started by Scott Newman

0 Mar 26, 2011

is flat rate becoming a dinosaur?

with more and more revolution happening worldwide perhaps this grassroots unrest is seeping beyond just the newscasts. It would seem the of…

Started by Clarence Weizenbach

1 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by Joe O'Connell

Shop productivity and Revenue Optimization

I would like to know your thoughts on how we can improve service shop productivity and increase revenue opportunities?

Started by Joe Tareen

1 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Clarence Weizenbach

How many Dealerships would still be in business with 100% Service Absorption?

There is one obvious answer....Service Absorption is the key to sustained Profitability. What things are you doing differently in your Fixe…

Started by Leonard Buchholz

0 Mar 7, 2011

Automotive Dealer Associations

Looking for Dealer Associations Presidents and Managers who need a Speaker at their next Dealer Meeting.

Started by Leonard Buchholz

0 Mar 3, 2011

Getting more traffic through smart advertising

Things are on the move in the our industry and more dealers are looking for their fixed departments to increase sales on the service drive…

Started by Ryan C Hall

0 Feb 26, 2011

Fixed Ops professionals at the NADA

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen   My name is Joe Tareen and I am the President and CEO of a start up company called Drive Alliance out of Dallas…

Started by Joe Tareen

0 Jan 21, 2011

Are dealerships paying their staff members for training?

I know there are various schools of thought on this subject. Since training does enhance one's resume, some dealers feel that it should be…

Started by NANCY SIMMONS

6 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by NANCY SIMMONS

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service