Social Media and Reputation Management (83)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Your Dealership Has Just Been Slammed on YouTube! What Now?

Here's the real life scenario!  You just had an upset customer post a video on YouTube telling the world you ripped him off.    The video…

Started by Mark Dubis

1 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Mark Dubis

Friends Contacts/Requests....Are You Really Trying To Connect??

Now I know we're all very busy with our Day-to-Day business....A couple questions regarding Social Networking: If you send a friend reques…

Started by Jack E Curenton

3 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Jack E Curenton

Mobile Media Advertising

Has anyone realized that email campaigns are no longer the new fad.The luster has worn off of this medium that was once the new and excitin…

Started by Jeff Kemp

0 Aug 3, 2010

Get to know Kevin Bradberry So You Don't Have To Worry About Hiring Challenges

http://www.linkedin.com/in/kevinbradberry See what my Customers say about me by viewing my Profile. I am always just phone call away 888-…

Started by Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry

0 Jul 29, 2010

Getting out of a rut

Sometimes you just get into a rut.  It doesn't matter who is in front of you.  You can't sell, you are stuck.  I find that I fall into…

Started by Craig Drew

1 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Tobias Sedillos

Social Media Solved

What's the no-brainer, auto-pilot social media tool that helps car dealers build their fan base and maximize inventory turn?

Started by Jim Leman

1 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Rob Hagen

Social media is not just about sales, its about your bottomline!

Everyone wants to use social media for sales but what are you doing to use these tools in other dealership departments? Do your customers k…

Started by Rob Hagen

0 Jun 1, 2010

How can you always be in position 1 on a 3rd party site for free?

We get the question all the time about why a "map" first in ronsmap? Well watch the attached youtube video and you'll see why the map benef…

Started by Ron Morrison

2 May 14, 2010
Reply by Ron Morrison

Best Book Review Site I've Ever Seen!

hey all, I wrote about a book review site (http://wp.me/pSarf-4). For those of you who love to learn, and especially love to learn about b…

Started by Scott Morris

0 May 14, 2010

Know where your quality ups and leads are coming from?

That's exactly right! Your dealerships' social media strategy is influencing (or not influencing) more people in your community then you m…

Started by Ron Morrison

0 May 7, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service