Used Car Forum (45)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pre-Owned Vehicle Descriptions - Is Less Really More?

As an independent consultant for dealers, our goal is to advise the store's GM, GSM, and UCM about how to improve efficiency with vehicle l…

Started by Ed Wilczek

0 Jul 7, 2011

With what is happening where are you buying Used cars?

So we use Ove.com, go to the Auctions and GMsmart auction....anyone else have a niche they are willing to share to help buy used cars in th…

Started by Robert Hildreth

0 Jun 14, 2011

Used Chicago Taxi Cabs

I am looking for a dealer or company interested purchasing 4-5 year old used Chicago Taxi Cabs in volume. Ford Crown Victoria's. Anyone int…

Started by Robert L Anderson Jr

0 May 8, 2011

Used Car Trends - What are your plans for the future?

Used vehicle will be becoming more and more scarce in the next few years due to the lack of vehicle being made during the melt down. I was…

Started by Steve Devereaux

1 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by John Skelton

used inventory

Both v-auto and aax are coming to Canada. We have presentations coming soon from the companies that are bringing the concepts into Canada.…

Started by milt hodgins

0 Mar 22, 2011

Used Cars through Mechanical/Recon/Sublet - What's our rule of Thumb?

As we all evolve into a more dynamic business model, it seems like we can't buy cars fast enough, and when we can, we can't get them to our…

Started by Todd Young

0 Mar 19, 2011

Can supermarkets sell cars?

For some years in the UK, the rumours have abounded about whether a major supermarket would move into used car sales to give the motor trad…

Started by Simon Bowkett

0 Mar 18, 2011

Tracking Used Cars through Recon

My dealership had an issue with the length of time it took vehicles to get in and to the lot. Actually we  knew it was long but never knew…

Started by Christopher Dagesse

6 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Todd Young

Wholesalers shipping overseas | Good calls, or Bad calls?

Since I've started with my new venture, I've seen sooooo many wholesalers call our store looking to buy our vehicles from all over the coun…

Started by Mike Myers

0 Nov 18, 2010

NO Fee dealer-to-dealer auction

If your dealership(New or Used) is looking for another facet to keep your inventory current and streamlined, please contact me for more det…

Started by AJ Loquasto

1 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Christopher Dagesse

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service