Doug Davis's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"It is sad to see the quality level of automotive salespeople, today.  Worse yet is t…"

Doug Davis replied Aug 3, 2013 to What is the Best process to Sell From Instock ?

36 Aug 3, 2013
Reply by Doug Davis

"Daniel, do your salespeople guest sheet a customer, to determine their needs, when t…"

Doug Davis replied Jul 25, 2013 to What is the Best process to Sell From Instock ?

36 Aug 3, 2013
Reply by Doug Davis

"The major problem is we are in the car business, not Starbucks, Ben and Jerry's or N…"

Doug Davis replied May 25, 2013 to Which is More Important: Social Media Marketing or Reputation Management?

8 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Gerry Wilson

"I'm certain my comments will not be popular.  Without hesitation, I would chose repu…"

Doug Davis replied May 14, 2013 to Which is More Important: Social Media Marketing or Reputation Management?

8 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Gerry Wilson

"It has to be the height of rudeness to ask a question and never respond.  I am seein…"

Doug Davis replied Nov 26, 2012 to internet help

6 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Doug Davis

"Gary, The internet is the most efficient and cost effective way to advertise your ve…"

Doug Davis replied Nov 20, 2012 to internet help

6 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Doug Davis

"Chris, that is the reason why you want it.   Like everything else, it requires some…"

Doug Davis replied Nov 5, 2012 to Autotrader's Trade In Marketplace

3 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Big Tom LaPointe

"Leonard, good to see a fixed operations guy enter the conversation. Though, differen…"

Doug Davis replied Oct 15, 2012 to Need a list of cost cutting ideas for a dealership.

20 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Shawn Case

"Tom, Managers that fall below the GSM level are not usually tasked with P&L resp…"

Doug Davis replied Oct 15, 2012 to Need a list of cost cutting ideas for a dealership.

20 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Shawn Case

"Tom,  I named the three largest variable expenses because that is where the real mon…"

20 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Shawn Case

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service