Jack E Curenton's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"In this day of relatively limited dollars available for promotions and advertising,…"

Jack E Curenton replied Oct 22, 2010 to What makes an advertising company good?

13 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by Wayne Harris

"Hey Randy, I have a great salesman for you...DR I P Dollar, PhD BS. Checkout the web…"

Jack E Curenton replied Aug 18, 2010 to Top Gun Sales leader Honda

2 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Ganesan Ramaswamy

"Thanks Mark, yep, these were my conclusions....I just wondered if anyone(s) would st…"

Jack E Curenton replied Aug 16, 2010 to How Is dE Working For You, or You for It...So Far??

12 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Cory Haynes

"There is another discussion about inaction on dE formum...doing nothing vs doing som…"

Jack E Curenton replied Aug 16, 2010 to How Is dE Working For You, or You for It...So Far??

12 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Cory Haynes

"OK, are the Questions working for you>>>"

Jack E Curenton replied Aug 15, 2010 to How Is dE Working For You, or You for It...So Far??

12 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Cory Haynes

"I do TV/Radio commercials and personal appearances as the Dealer spokesperson...with…"

Jack E Curenton replied Aug 11, 2010 to Friends Contacts/Requests....Are You Really Trying To Connect??

3 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Jack E Curenton

"Psssst, here's a good place to start that intra Communication stuff..."

Jack E Curenton replied Aug 10, 2010 to Friends Contacts/Requests....Are You Really Trying To Connect??

3 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Jack E Curenton

"Jerry, I was intrigued by your offer and I listened in on the call Carol made and yo…"

Jack E Curenton replied Aug 8, 2010 to Do you have what it takes to be a Phone Ninja?

25 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Jerry Thibeau

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service