Mike Stoner's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"I think if you're going to have an outside company do provide a newsletter service t…"

Mike Stoner replied Feb 8, 2011 to Would appreciate some suggestions and feedback

9 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Cory Haynes

"Instead of all the elaborate text based emails it makes sense to me that our custome…"

Mike Stoner replied Feb 8, 2011 to How To Generate Lots of Positive Reviews

5 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Mike Stoner

"Thanks Bobby.   I was expecting that initially I'd get some negative reaction to it.…"

Mike Stoner replied Feb 8, 2011 to The Craziest Greeting You've Ever Heard

2 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Mike Stoner

"Thanks Bobby I appreciate it.   Check out my latest posting about the craziest greet…"

Mike Stoner replied Feb 8, 2011 to How To Generate Lots of Positive Reviews

5 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Mike Stoner

"IMN sends out a monthly newsletter and charges about $700.00 per month. Here's one i…"

Mike Stoner replied Feb 8, 2011 to Would appreciate some suggestions and feedback

9 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Cory Haynes

"I'm also working on some ideas for dealership newsletters.   One thing about the man…"

Mike Stoner replied Feb 7, 2011 to Would appreciate some suggestions and feedback

9 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Cory Haynes

"IMN is one used by many dealers including the one where I was GM.   While we continu…"

Mike Stoner replied Feb 7, 2011 to Would appreciate some suggestions and feedback

9 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Cory Haynes

"Give the customer the incentive without the condition of responding. And why not pro…"

Mike Stoner replied Feb 3, 2011 to Where to ask for the sale - on the car lot or in the showroom?

20 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Bobby Compton

"I agree with Nancy and Scott.   High gross averages can be had even with internet cu…"

Mike Stoner replied Feb 2, 2011 to Where to ask for the sale - on the car lot or in the showroom?

20 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Bobby Compton

"I will ask some of my other clients if it's OK. I'm able to post the Pierre videos a…"

Mike Stoner replied Oct 13, 2010 to Selling with Video online!

40 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Ken Gibson

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service