NANCY SIMMONS's Discussions (468)

Discussions Replied To (122) Replies Latest Activity

"You are so right Ernie...Purchasing Power builds egos...The American Express Gold Ca…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied Apr 15, 2011 to “Keeping it Lean” …a Discussion on Expense Control

4 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by NANCY SIMMONS

"Yikes!!! My point exactly!!!! That is a perfect example Bobby!  Thanks for sharing!"

NANCY SIMMONS replied Apr 15, 2011 to “Keeping it Lean” …a Discussion on Expense Control

4 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by NANCY SIMMONS

"The is purely AWESOME!  Congrats to JIM, Chad Baker and the folks at Marc Heitz Chev…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied Apr 14, 2011 to Aren't You Getting Just a Little Sick and tired of these Weaklings Telling You that You Can't make a Profit on Car Sales Today?

16 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Tom Drommond

"Absolutely informative and educational input, Joe!  Thank you so much for your well…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied Mar 16, 2011 to What is a "Lost Sale"? Is it confined to the Parts Department? Can we put a value on it?

10 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Pat Kirley

"Spot on, Richard!  I am making phone calls to dealers all day long now in my new rol…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied Mar 16, 2011 to What is a "Lost Sale"? Is it confined to the Parts Department? Can we put a value on it?

10 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Pat Kirley

"I have a very soft spot in my heart for the parts department!  I was given a break a…"

10 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Pat Kirley

"If you can transform the Deal Killer into the Deal Maker you will have a "bi-winning…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied Mar 15, 2011 to How do you know if you have deal killers or deal makers?

8 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Bobby Compton

"Thanks Bobby for your comment... Sometimes I think there is not the same degree of a…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied Mar 15, 2011 to What is a "Lost Sale"? Is it confined to the Parts Department? Can we put a value on it?

10 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Pat Kirley

"WOW!  Happy Anniversary dealerELITE!  This site is the epitomy of social networking.…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied Mar 10, 2011 to Happy Anniversary dealerELITE!

14 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Mike Myers

"Let's talk about "mothers"!  Everyone has one, most women are one, and most men are…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied Feb 28, 2011 to A SALES TEAM OF MOTHERS

2 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Craig Lockerd

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service