Fran Taylor's Discussions (166)

Discussions Replied To (121) Replies Latest Activity

"Paul I like all the info you give a client on how to contact you. Some people I talk…"

Fran Taylor replied Dec 30, 2010 to Should everyone you know in business have your cell number?

9 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by Paul Hardy

"I agree with you Denny. You have to keep up with the times or time leaves you behind…"

Fran Taylor replied Dec 30, 2010 to Should everyone you know in business have your cell number?

9 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by Paul Hardy

"The more chances you give a customer to contact you the better business gets. The ni…"

Fran Taylor replied Dec 29, 2010 to Should everyone you know in business have your cell number?

9 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by Paul Hardy

" Why is it that all the trainers and vendors have the answers right and very few dea…"

Fran Taylor replied Dec 28, 2010 to I'am working with frustrated managers a lot of times. Some say they can't get the sales force to do there job. Who is the problem and how can we fix it?

22 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Fran Taylor

"Right on Stan. Taking. care of the people is a major part. Thats leading by example…"

Fran Taylor replied Dec 21, 2010 to Can you be friends with your people and still manage properly?

8 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Fran Taylor

"Some dealers do a good job prospecting. The dealers that don't prospect think they d…"

Fran Taylor replied Dec 21, 2010 to Why Don't Salespeople Prospect?

33 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by William O Johnson

" I thought this would be a good topic because of a GM I just talked to. He said they…"

Fran Taylor replied Dec 21, 2010 to Can you be friends with your people and still manage properly?

8 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Fran Taylor

"Mr Gabriel the object here is to help each other in a professional way and get peopl…"

Fran Taylor replied Dec 20, 2010 to I'am working with frustrated managers a lot of times. Some say they can't get the sales force to do there job. Who is the problem and how can we fix it?

22 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Fran Taylor

"Way to go Mr Goodfriend. I think it would be great to post results from the training…"

Fran Taylor replied Dec 19, 2010 to WOW! what alot of hype! Can we get real here? Without all the vendor talk?

4 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by Fran Taylor

"Yes Mr Gaber quality training is important. However I respectfully disagree with the…"

Fran Taylor replied Dec 19, 2010 to I'am working with frustrated managers a lot of times. Some say they can't get the sales force to do there job. Who is the problem and how can we fix it?

22 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Fran Taylor

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service