Craig Lockerd's Discussions (843)

Discussions Replied To (131) Replies Latest Activity

"Inbox me and I can share something with you that may help.....I actually ran some la…"

Craig Lockerd replied Mar 27, 2014 to New Employee Training

2 Apr 13, 2014
Reply by Timothy Marvel

" "

Craig Lockerd replied Dec 14, 2013 to Recruiter/Trainers Needed in January!

1 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by Craig Lockerd

"EMAIL RESUME TO: CLOCKERD@AUTOMAXRECRUITING.COM"

Craig Lockerd replied Nov 21, 2013 to AutoMax Recruiter/ Trainers Needed Now

1 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Craig Lockerd

"If you know  a tech that wants the very best,here it is!"

Craig Lockerd replied Mar 27, 2013 to Automotive Technologist at RAB Mercedes

2 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Craig Lockerd

"If you know  a tech that wants the very best,here it is!"

Craig Lockerd replied Mar 27, 2013 to Automotive Service Technicians at RAB Mercedes

2 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Craig Lockerd

"Only the very best!!!"

Craig Lockerd replied Mar 27, 2013 to Experienced Automotive Sales Consultants at RAB Mercedes

3 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Ernie Kasprowicz

"If you're a tech or know a tech...THIS is the job!!!"

Craig Lockerd replied Mar 6, 2013 to Automotive Service Technicians at Collierville Chrysler

2 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Craig Lockerd

"Great group!"

Craig Lockerd replied Mar 6, 2013 to Automotive Title Clerk at Collierville Chrysler

2 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Craig Lockerd

"great position"

Craig Lockerd replied Mar 6, 2013 to Automotive Internet Sales Manager at Collierville Chrysler

3 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Jodi Adkins

"Know anyone?"

Craig Lockerd replied Mar 6, 2013 to Automotive Service Advisors at Liberty Mazda

2 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Craig Lockerd

RSS

Latest Activity

Crystal Hartwell posted a blog post

Dealership Buy/Sell Market Marked Fifth Consecutive Year of 200+ Transactions in 2018 with Continued Growth Predicted for 2019

2018 transactions increased 6.9% year over year, including record number of multi-dealership…See More
8 minutes ago
Dave Anderson posted a blog post

Fixed Mindset or Growth Mindset?

When it comes to your thinking, you either have a fixed mindset or a growth mindset. Because your…See More
1 hour ago
Jim Flint posted a video

How to Play Defense on Google Ads

CEO & Founder Local Search Group Jim Flint discusses how dealers can have a good defensive strategy in their pay-per-click campaigns.
2 hours ago
Damian Boudreaux posted a blog post
2 hours ago
Isabella Rossellinii posted a blog post

Identify The Real Health Risks Of Using CBD Products Before Using

It is just within a few years that CBD or cannabidiol has become enormously popular all over the…See More
8 hours ago
John Sternal posted a blog post

New Infographic Makes Case for Reinsurance Review

Protective Asset Protection, a provider of F&I programs, services, and dealer-owned warranty…See More
yesterday
Samuel posted a blog post
yesterday
Michael Trasatti posted a blog post

DealerBuilt Partners with ParkerGale Capital to Further Company Growth & Innovation

With increased capital & resources DealerBuilt will further improve customer service &…See More
yesterday
Bill Wittenmyer posted a video

Witt's Wise Words: Getting the Most Out of Your CRM

CDK Global VP of Sales Bill Wittenmyer shares how dealers can get the most of their CRM investments in this episode of Witt's Wise Words.
yesterday
Mike Esposito posted a blog post

Auto/Mate Sets Dates for the 2019 National Customer User Summit in Nashville, TN

ALBANY, N.Y. – March 18, 2019 – Auto/Mate Dealership Systems today announced that its…See More
yesterday
Profile Icon via Twitter
How to perfect the lean in understanding your customers body in sales. - https://t.co/fRWOKTU2Ma https://t.co/peTA5hM5xA
Twitteryesterday · Reply · Retweet
Profile Icon via Twitter
Internet Sales 20 Group 12 - Nashville, TN March 18th-20th - IS20G - https://t.co/fRWOKTU2Ma https://t.co/2MXLY9jiIM
Twitteryesterday · Reply · Retweet
Noel Walsh posted a video

How to perfect the lean in understanding your customers body in sales.

In this short video I will teach you as a salesperson how to perfect the lean to better know your customers body language!
Sunday
Arnold Tijerina posted blog posts
Saturday
DealerELITE's video was featured

CONQUER YOUR CONFLICTS ~ LEADERSHIP

Honored to have Chris Saraceno with me today. We had an amazing conversation about LEADERSHIP and his book The Theory of 5. Chris is an amazing leader that t...
Saturday
DealerELITE posted a video

CONQUER YOUR CONFLICTS ~ LEADERSHIP

Honored to have Chris Saraceno with me today. We had an amazing conversation about LEADERSHIP and his book The Theory of 5. Chris is an amazing leader that t...
Saturday
Walter McNulty posted a status
Saturday
Walter McNulty posted a status
"I will be traveling over the next 2 weeks. I have to call on some great dealers and I have 2 staffed events in North Carolina."
Saturday
Profile Icon via Twitter
Checking out "Personal Potential Portal" on @dealerELITE: https://t.co/dBc8zP60ac
TwitterFriday · Reply · Retweet
Profile Icon via Twitter
TwitterFriday · Reply · Retweet

Get Newsletter

© 2019   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service