David Goodison's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Mr. Shetterly knows of what he speaks!"

David Goodison replied Feb 1, 2012 to CRM advice needed, Small VW Dealership in Northwestern Pa

72 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Michael Robinson Ragsdale

"I wish you much success CarSeller!  "

David Goodison replied Feb 1, 2012 to CRM advice needed, Small VW Dealership in Northwestern Pa

72 Mar 21, 2012

"ELeads is a very good company."

72 Mar 21, 2012

"We will have to agree to disagree. All the tech in the world is useless without the…"

72 Mar 21, 2012

"CarSeller, you need to step up your web presence.  It yells "Start Up Company".  If…"

72 Mar 21, 2012

"Linn, that is crazy!  If the dealer found out about that they would be in deep troub…"

72 Mar 21, 2012

"I have heard the same stores about VIN as Lou has.  Bigger isn’t always better.  It…"

David Goodison replied Jan 31, 2012 to CRM advice needed, Small VW Dealership in Northwestern Pa

72 Mar 21, 2012

"Well Mr. Kappler, Since it seems people are unabashedly promoting their companies, I…"

David Goodison replied Jan 31, 2012 to CRM advice needed, Small VW Dealership in Northwestern Pa

72 Mar 21, 2012

"  I have loyal customers who have been with me for 15 years.  Way longer than most o…"

72 Mar 21, 2012

"Keith is right!  AutoTrader came knocking on my door to buy ProResponse a few years…"

72 Mar 21, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service