All Discussions Tagged 'car' (66)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Accessories To Boost Motorcycle & Small Car Sales at Dealership?

Hello Everyone! Due to lockdown and coronavirus pandemic, we saw a big decrease in our big vehicle sales, that's why my marketing team deci…

Started by Reynalda Lor

0 Apr 22, 2020

AUTOREPRICE.COM – CARS SELLING MACHINE FOR DEALERS LAUNCHED

www.AutoReprice.com Dealer Concierge Team 501-444-2886 (Auto) build@autoreprice.com April 7th, 2020 AUTOREPRICE.COM – CARS SELLING MACHINE…

Started by Ali Khan

0 Apr 8, 2020

Multi Vehicle Sound Deadening Ideas?

Greetings! Our dealership always tries to use new tactics and include exciting features to engage more clients and this time, we are thinki…

Started by Reynalda Lor

0 Feb 19, 2020

Is Multi Car Insurance A Right Policy?

Greetings!For few vehicles, our dealership decided to get insurance to avoid any losses that's why we are considering multi car insurance.…

Started by Reynalda Lor

0 Jan 29, 2020

Things to Consider Before Getting Car Tyres in Winter?

Greetings! As winter is coming close and usually, a number of car owners complain about the tyres. In this regard, you need to understand t…

Started by Reynalda Lor

0 Oct 25, 2019

Need Suggestion About Car Audio System

Greetings! We recently purchased more than 12 pre-owned Toyota cars from a dealer-only auction. Though the engine quality is good but now,…

Started by Reynalda Lor

0 Oct 23, 2019

Millennial Shoppers: A Risk-Reward Market?

Many dealers see the Millennial market as the great wide open - untamed and unashamed.  I would agree to some extent, but I see great oppor…

Started by Derek White

0 Sep 11, 2015

What's the Deal With TrueCar? One Salesman's Take On The Service That Seems To Be Everywhere

A couple of weeks ago a middle-aged woman came to my dealership to buy one of our best-selling Bel Canto sedans. Before coming in, she had…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 May 23, 2015

Just What Does a Car Salesman DO, Anyway?

From the Series: Car Salesman Confidential One thing I knew, back before the editors of Motor Trend were kind enough to allow me to do this…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Mar 26, 2015

Non-Confrontational Buying You Don't Have to Slay The Evil Dragon to Buy a Car

When you have nothing else to do one day, go down to your local library or bookstore and browse through the section where they keep the boo…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Mar 5, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service