All Discussions Tagged 'internet' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dealer ranked #7 on Ward's eDealer 100 List seeking Internet Sales Professionals

Internet Sales Professionals – Portland, OR (various locations) Job Information Description The Ron Tonkin Family of Dealerships is…

Started by L. Coon

0 Sep 30, 2010

Taking You to the Next Level

The definition of insanity as it pertains to sales and marketing;Repeating the same Actions and Expecting Different Results!To those of us…

Started by Thomas Ieracitano

1 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by MANNY LUNA

Internet Director NEEDED

The Kelly Automotive Group is in search of a new Internet Director to replace me. I have decided to take my career in a slightly different…

Started by Mike Myers

5 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Mike Myers

Stop paying for advertising that will not work.

You have spent the last few years making your web site attractive.  You spend money on Newspaper, radio, television and leads.  Are you get…

Started by Craig Darling

0 Aug 30, 2010

DRIVE MORE LEADS WITH 3D ANIMATION

HorsePower Ads, a full-service national advertising and marketing agency, has developed animated TV commercials for hundreds of automotive…

Started by Ryan Fletcher

0 Aug 23, 2010

online chat and the people who love it (or hate it, or don't understand it)

This discussion was originally posted as a blog well needless to say I wanted it as a discussion..(I am new here). It has been re-edited du…

Started by Rick Wuest

0 Aug 13, 2010

online chat and the people who love it (or hate it, or don't understand it)

This discussion was originally posted as a blog well needless to say I wanted it as a discussion..(I am new here). It has been re-edited du…

Started by Rick Wuest

0 Aug 12, 2010

When will the Internet Manager be just that?

I think that it is time that the Internet Manager position be defined...there are two the Internet Content Manager and the Internet Sales M…

Started by Tina Elaine Martin

5 May 17, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service