Rachael Schulz Dunbar's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"HAHA! I ALMOST LOST MY LATTE ON THAT ONE JOE! Hilarious! "

Rachael Schulz Dunbar replied Sep 29, 2010 to Understanding, Working with, and Selling to the High "I" Influencer Personality

25 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Joe Brunner

"Maybe he is busy being a guard dog on FB Nancy ;-) Somebodys gotta watch it while we…"

Rachael Schulz Dunbar replied Sep 29, 2010 to Understanding, Working with, and Selling to the "D" Dominant Personality

24 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Joe Brunner

"Hey Joe...whats this mean? Your profile was just featured on dealerELITE.net. What d…"

Rachael Schulz Dunbar replied Sep 29, 2010 to Understanding, Working with, and Selling to the High "I" Influencer Personality

25 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Joe Brunner

"Looking forward to it, Joe! I am so into this lately that I label everyone as soon a…"

25 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Joe Brunner

"That is sooo true! As I was reading the intro I was thinking of who this reminded me…"

25 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Joe Brunner

"I tested. It says I am a D but I am thinking that I don't like this thing because it…"

Rachael Schulz Dunbar replied Sep 28, 2010 to Understanding, Working with, and Selling to the "D" Dominant Personality

24 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Joe Brunner

"I just took one of these recently. Unfortunately it was in an interview, it was my f…"

Rachael Schulz Dunbar replied Sep 25, 2010 to DISC... The four personality types

30 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Joe Brunner

"Wait....can I still say BOL? Ain't seen Grinder humping any legs over here at dE. "

Rachael Schulz Dunbar replied Sep 25, 2010 to What Do They REALLY Want????

9 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by NANCY SIMMONS

"Craig, this reminds me of your previous conversation on "Did you buy em dead or kill…"

Rachael Schulz Dunbar replied Sep 25, 2010 to What Do They REALLY Want????

9 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by NANCY SIMMONS

"Yeah! Carbucks daily motivation that I can access at the office! Never quite got how…"

Rachael Schulz Dunbar replied Sep 25, 2010 to Welcome to the GRAND OPENING of CARBUCKS dE eXpress

21 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Joe Brunner

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service