Rick Bryant's Discussions (4)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"I think the uninformed sales managers who shy away from women sales people are doing…"

Rick Bryant replied Feb 27, 2011 to Why is it so hard for a Women to make it on the Showroom Floor.....is it because some of our Showroom Floors are ran as if they were a Mens Locker Room

23 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Rick Bryant

"The very best story teller was Jesus, I just love reading his parables, his example…"

Rick Bryant replied Feb 27, 2011 to The Shortest Distance Between You and Your Customer is a Good Story!

18 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by NANCY SIMMONS

"More Happy repeat customers than we can handle buying their third vehicle from us an…"

Rick Bryant replied Feb 27, 2011 to 3 Wishes...........

5 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Rick Bryant

"Commitment is another word for good old fashion "HEART and DESIRE". We train every c…"

Rick Bryant replied Feb 13, 2011 to Any Successful Car Salesperson needs_________________?

33 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Craig Lockerd

"each car deal should be handeled exactly what we tell our sales people. The most imp…"

Rick Bryant replied Feb 3, 2011 to Desking a Car Deal......

19 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Ricardo Rondinelli

"absolutely right on"

Rick Bryant replied Feb 3, 2011 to WHAT HAPPEN TO BUYING TODAY

2 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Rick Bryant

"In my opinion this would work well for the scared green pea but would also chase awa…"

Rick Bryant replied Jan 26, 2011 to Are Commission Sales A Thing of The Past: Could Hourly Wage take its place for Salespeople

18 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Nico Poullas

"back in the good old days training consisted of following Buba and allowing Bubba to…"

Rick Bryant replied Jan 26, 2011 to Who Trained You?

22 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Craig Lockerd

"The first thing that get attention to the ads is the GREAT possible income, the next…"

Rick Bryant replied Jan 12, 2011 to So I'm a Dealer Looking For Salespeople..........

13 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Richard Emmons

"I agree you should have your BEST people on the phones, you are not selling a car on…"

Rick Bryant replied Jan 6, 2011 to Incoming Calls: Why do we let untrained salespeople answer them

9 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Richard Emmons

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service