David Long's Blog (2)

System to educate my waiting area customers on service and sales items.

I just installed a new system on our waiting area TV.  The company AdvantageTec integrates our existing TV with the Internet—85% of the screen remains “live” TV allowing your customers to continue to watch any channel anytime (i.e. sports, news, food…); the remaining 15% of the TV becomes a real time Internet accessible portion of the screen that informs and engages your clients to take action on sales and service offers.

It is a hands-off solution will automatically…

Continue

Added by David Long on December 29, 2011 at 3:14pm — No Comments

Amazing kindness! Thanks Jack Doherty





Details of the Recommendation: "I met David early in his career in 1988 while at the very reputable Carlisle Lincoln Mercury in Clearwater, Florida. David joined this largest retail Lincoln Mercury dealership in the nation and very quickly became the leader on the sales board. David takes extraordinary care of his customers by providing the best of service, constant communication and follow thru. These unrelenting attributes (still practiced religiously today) led to his enormous… Continue

Added by David Long on October 14, 2011 at 5:22pm — No Comments

© 2022   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service