Ask an AUTOMOTIVE PROFESSIONAL (404)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Some information

Hello everyone, my name is Thomas Ehrlich and I am a recent college grad looking to enter the great automotive sales industry. I was wonder…

Started by Thomas Ehrlich

0 May 18, 2010

Sales is vanity, net is reality… Are your managers, business managers?

Your total sales volume is important, but what portion of that number to you get to keep. Thats the real number. Many sales managers put up…

Started by David Lubertazzo

0 May 18, 2010

ABC 7 - New York- reveals AutoCheck superiority and the facts not found on a Carfax

The facts not found on Carfax http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/video?id=7378345

Started by Jason Buchanan

3 May 18, 2010
Reply by Jason Buchanan

When will the Internet Manager be just that?

I think that it is time that the Internet Manager position be defined...there are two the Internet Content Manager and the Internet Sales M…

Started by Tina Elaine Martin

5 May 17, 2010

Competition is NOT Healthy

I know you've been told the exact opposite your whole career. If you look at the most successful of companies and people on this planet you…

Started by Grant Cardone

0 May 15, 2010

ACC AUTOMOTIVE CREDIT CORPORATION

DOES ANYBODY DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY? HOW DO THEY BUY? FUND? ANY FEE'S? LET ME KNOW THEY ARE TRYING TO SIGN ME UP.....THANKS KEITH

Started by keith h schwarzauer

5 May 15, 2010
Reply by Ken Hannah

Google Ads

Has anyone used Google Ads to drive customers to your stores? I just started using it and was looking for some tips or success stories

Started by William Demaree

8 May 14, 2010
Reply by William Demaree

BROWNBACK AMENDENT

URGENT URGENT URGENT The following alert was sent to all AUTO dealers today AND I AM BEGGING YOU TO IMMEDIATELY CONTACT YOUR SENATOR TO VO…

Started by Grant Cardone

0 May 11, 2010

All Blogs are Not Created Equal- Anyone KNOW Why one hits and another doesn't?

I write a blog and it takes days to show up under may name. I write one today on Mothers Day on No Shortage of Money and the thing screams…

Started by Grant Cardone

1 May 11, 2010
Reply by Scott Tullar

Are You Happy With Your Pay Plan? Would You Like To Be? Do You Even Have One?

Employee turnover in auto dealerships has reached a new high partially due to the consolidation in the auto industry that has forced auto d…

Started by Philip Zelinger

1 May 11, 2010
Reply by leon newman

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service