All Discussions Tagged 'automotive' (73)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CarChat24 DealerElite.net 2 Month Dealer Chat Case Study Results (FINAL)

Below are the Reno Toyota before and after Chat numbers. There was no decrease in the original website lead conversion, and on average over…

Started by Shereef

0 Nov 3, 2010

Dealer Focused Automotive Advertising Agencies Are Dead -- Long Live Consumer Focused Automotive Advertising Agencies!

As the head of a national network of independent affiliated automotive advertising agencies I was challenged by my agency partners when I a…

Started by Philip Zelinger

0 Oct 25, 2010

I am reviewing vendors for consideration by my automotive advertising agencies in 2011. Did you discover any at the conferences in Las Vegas that I should consider?

My self delegated responsibility for my affiliated automotive advertising agencies is to find, review and recommend vendors that provide ef…

0 Oct 25, 2010

The Future Of Social Media For Automotive Advertising Agencies Is In The Mirror!

I am often challenged by my affiliated automotive advertising agencies to predict future trends in automotive advertising.  I am comforted…

0 Sep 13, 2010

Do you have what it takes to be a Phone Ninja?

Some of you may already know me from Dealer Refresh or ADM, but for those of you who don't, let me introduce myself.  My name is Jerry Thib…

Started by Jerry Thibeau

25 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Jerry Thibeau

Regional Sales Manager/Sales Trainer

Started by Fred G. Slabine

2 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by Fred G. Slabine

It's The People Stupid!

I intend to produce a video to contribute to the theme for DealerElite this month regarding sharing best practices -- as should we all!  Wh…

2 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Philip Zelinger

Do Your Internet Leads Provide Geo-targeted Competitive Market Analytics And A Social Media Graph Of The Customer? Would You Like Them To??

We have all studied the relative R.O.I. of purchasing third party leads vs. developing our own through enhanced S.E.O. and conversion tools…

1 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Philip Zelinger

Accounting in the automotive industry

Good afternoon,  My name is Jennifer Polles.  I have a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and have 5 years experience working with a Civil Eng…

Started by Jennifer Polles

0 Jun 9, 2010

Experian credit based trigger data promotion buy one get one or 50% off

We are currently offering this limited time offer to try out credit based prospect prescreen data; iScreen Prescreen Automotive credit data…

Started by Jason Buchanan

0 May 21, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service