Rick Bryant's Discussions (4)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"I my opinion this inventory crunch is short term and will be followed by pent up dem…"

Rick Bryant replied Jun 2, 2011 to No Inventory /Lots of Inventory...should I hire salespeople?

21 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Bobby Compton

"I trained a man so down on his luck he was living at a mission. He e-mailed me the o…"

Rick Bryant replied Apr 27, 2011 to TRAINERS- Tell us about the 1st Persons Life that you helped change

5 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Rick Bryant

"   My greatest success story, years later this guy may have been Craig L"

Rick Bryant replied Apr 4, 2011 to TRAINERS- Tell us about the 1st Persons Life that you helped change

5 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Rick Bryant

"My first class on my old I placed a 18 year old kid from the wrong side of the track…"

Rick Bryant replied Apr 4, 2011 to TRAINERS- Tell us about the 1st Persons Life that you helped change

5 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Rick Bryant

"You can not fake legit care or kindness (otherwise it wouldn't be legit) I have been…"

Rick Bryant replied Apr 4, 2011 to Closes?......We don't need no stinking closes!

27 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Rick Bryant

"I dont think willfully telling a lie would be a lawful order, at least not when it g…"

Rick Bryant replied Apr 4, 2011 to When Maintaining Personal Integrity Crosses the Path to Insubordination in the Workplace

17 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Thomas A. Kelly

"Expressive is my style through in a little acting with a dose of humor with a very l…"

Rick Bryant replied Mar 17, 2011 to Ol' McDonald had a Sales Farm ...

14 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by Ernie Kasprowicz

"21 days I agree and will add it to my class. Og Mandino wrote an entie book on this…"

Rick Bryant replied Mar 13, 2011 to Why do we spend so much time on motivational material.

5 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Rick Bryant

"Nothing pleases me more than seeing right before my eyes the transformation of an un…"

Rick Bryant replied Mar 13, 2011 to What does it really feel like to be a Trainer--What does it feel like to affect someone's life

13 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by Joseph M Bonincontri

"I like step zero"

Rick Bryant replied Mar 1, 2011 to Why do we spend so much time on motivational material.

5 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Rick Bryant

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service