Ask an AUTOMOTIVE PROFESSIONAL (404)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I need some help with a F&I meeting

I am planning on presenting a meeting dedicated to F&I. The meeting will be for the sales staff, both managers and sales people. I plan…

Started by Jed Fraser

30 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by Tony Troussov

Jim Ziegler, CSP, HSG

Jim Ziegler Needs Your HelpThere is a survey Poll currently running on the Website http://www.DealerElite.net/ about "Who is the most influ…

Started by James A. Ziegler

3 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry

PAIN or PLEASURE

It has been said that we all make changes based on two feelings all of us share as human beings: AVOID PAIN and SEEK PLEASURE. PAIN is a st…

Started by Craig Lockerd

0 Jul 29, 2010

Why Jim Ziegler is a Quality Candidate for your Vote in The Featured Poll Here

Jim Ziegler....Why is Jim Ziegler the Most Qualified Person in the Survey?There is a survey Poll currently running on the Website http://ww…

Started by James A. Ziegler

0 Jul 29, 2010

THE FUTURE IS LOOKING BRIGHTER THAN THE PAST

I hope everyone out there knows this is the first month from the last 19 that the car biz is up cross the board!   Sales - Production - F…

Started by ray sciarappa

0 Jul 27, 2010

Sales people

Two part question. What do you think are reasons that most new sales reps don't make it in the car business for one year? #2. What could we…

Started by Fran Taylor

6 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Pete Maziarz

Is Business really that bad

I have a question. Why is it I always hear the salespeople saying how bad business is? But when I pull up to dealers everyday I still the s…

Started by Bill Harrell

5 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Jon 2Tone Smith

GSM Honda dealership

High volume Honda dealership in South Carolina

Started by randy threatt

0 Jul 23, 2010

Document Archiving anyone have success with a particular vendor?

Has anyone used a company outside of the big DMS providers for document archiving? The idea is to go as paperless as possible but not have…

Started by Shawn Morse

0 Jul 21, 2010

Special Finance

I am interested in hearing from all Special Finance Managers on the current state of lending and finance for consumers with challenged cred…

Started by Andrew Bruce

2 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by MANNY LUNA

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service