Dealer Forum (83)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are You Facing The Facts For Dealer Retention?

Automobile dealerships lose 87% of their customer within five years with the highest defection rate occurring during the 3rd and 4th year o…

Started by Jessica Russell

3 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Tom Wiegand

Customer Loyalty --- Will you still love me tomorrow? Part 1

Today Customers come into your dealership relate with a business person or two, purchase a vehicle, or purchase a service, and leave “sati…

Started by Tom Wiegand

0 Aug 1, 2013

I want to buy a car, please sell it to me!

It is spring time and I am on my yearly journey to buy another toy for the summer season. Yes, I do shop around as research, but I sin…

Started by Ron Rozier

0 Mar 27, 2013

Inventory Management Software Recommendations?

I'm sure that this has been a question that pops up ever other month or so, but looking to get some good user-experienced feedback with reg…

Started by Ed Wilczek

0 Mar 25, 2013

Do not be an Enabler!

I think we at some time or another  have had a family member that had an addiction to Alcohol or drugs and we felt so sorry for them bec…

Started by Ron Rozier

0 Mar 20, 2013

Diamonds in the rough !

Over the years I have seen dealers make management changes for no real reason at all and sometimes they were throwing away a diamond in t…

Started by Ron Rozier

0 Mar 12, 2013

mailers? Good or bad idea

A great mailer still gets great results. It seems to me that in all the hoopla of Social Media that some dealers are drifting away from dir…

Started by Ron Rozier

0 Mar 9, 2013

Coming soon to your company -- employee civil war

This is an exact, word for word  RVDailyReport.com article 01/31/13, written by its editor, Greg Gerber here is the link:  http://rvdailyre…

Started by Tom Wiegand

0 Feb 1, 2013

Internet sales process accountability - how do you know your managers are in control?

Any dealer or GM will say it's easy to determine if your sales process is being followed on the showroom; you stand in the showroom and wat…

Started by William Finsilver

0 Jun 22, 2012

NYC BDC

Whats the average pay/living for a NYC sales bdc rep? Worth it?

Started by Mike Weymer

2 May 29, 2012
Reply by Stan Sher

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service