Dear Abby (dealerELITE) - Advice Needed (136)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Long Time Question

Hi, This is Tim's wife and I have a question that has gone unanswered for quite some time. I figured I would put it out there and maybe som…

Started by Tim Pendergast

1 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Dewayne Pearson

Words to live by!

Abraham-Hicks™ Money and financial success is not the "root of all evil" as many have quoted. Nor is it the path to happiness. So when yo…

Started by Tim Pendergast

0 Sep 9, 2011

Capitalizing on Google +1

What are dealerships doing to capitalize on Google +1? Having staff and customers log onto their gmail accounts at home and do it? Are you…

Started by Chris Irwin

0 Sep 9, 2011

Dealer ups New CRM system

We are considering a switch to the  NEW dealer-ups CRM tool. We have been on Dealerups for the past 10 years or so. This system is supposed…

Started by Robert E LEE

1 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Mike Linterman

Sales Contest Program

Looking for an effective contest for my sales team. I'm thinking of sending one or two of them, and a guest to Vegas for 4 days with some…

Started by Glenn S Ritchey Jr

1 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Mike Linterman

On line reputation Management

What type of process, software or companies are the best for online business reviews/online reputation.  Thank you,

Started by William Preisinger

4 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by MANNY LUNA

Nissan takes on Toyota on Twitter for the launch of the new Camry.....

Hello Linked in members,   It mazes me that Toyota does not own it's online real estate. Not owning Camry and a few other common model term…

Started by Ian nethercott

0 Sep 4, 2011

Software

What software programs do you use at your dealership? It can be for any area of the store. Then the second question is how well does it wor…

Started by Matt Page

0 Sep 4, 2011

Partnerships within the Automotive World - 50/50 Split Selling our Product

I am taking on a new position as Business Development Manager at V12Software.   The type of person that I am trying to partner with would b…

Started by Kasha Williams

0 Aug 31, 2011

Buying vs. Leasing

The issue here is do you do anything differently before the write-up on a transaction where the customer is leasing?

Started by Matt Page

1 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Edward Harting

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service