Third Party Lead Providers and Affinity Partners (42)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hawaii Anyone?

Phone Ninjas has just announced the Q2 contest and we're sending one Phone Ninja and their spouse to Hawaii! Every time a dealership employ…

Started by Jerry Thibeau

0 Mar 16, 2012

Blame TrueCar Or Learn From Them; Your Call.

I haven't taken a position on TrueCar prior to this post because I believe that the value of their business model will be determined by the…

Started by Philip Zelinger

12 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Philip Zelinger

Dan Brzozowski

I want to tell you about someone very special to me, his name is Dan Brzozowski, Dan & I worked together for a very brief period &…

Started by Todd Kundinger

0 Feb 23, 2012

Would a video like this help you bring in appointments from online?

This was a video produced for Harris Ford in Seattle, WA. They use this video/message along with others like it to display on Autotrader…

Started by Andrew Myers

2 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Andrew Myers

Who Would You Send a Press Release To?

My consulting company just completed our first year with a large dealer group and had tremendous success.  I want to compose a press releas…

Started by David Simpson

4 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Chris Saraceno

Who wants their F&I department to be $1000 PVR & up consistently?

Guaranteed to get your F&I department to be $1000 PVR & up & stay that way!

Started by Michael Coulter

0 Feb 8, 2012

Internet sales training....

I would like some advice/direction on what company or group that any of you would recommend when it comes to internet sales training?   Tha…

Started by Bryan MacCausland

0 Feb 7, 2012

TrueCar at NADA

So after hours and hours of searching, I have finally found the TrueCar booth at NADA.  You'll notice that transparency seems to be their N…

Started by Jerry Thibeau

0 Feb 6, 2012

Meet The New VP of Training for Phone Ninjas

We are excited to announce that Elise Kephart will be joining Phone Ninjas as VP of Training. For the last six months I have been on a sear…

Started by Jerry Thibeau

0 Jan 29, 2012

If not TrueCar, then who?

After reading through Painter's open letter to dealers, and listening to Jerry's interview with him, I began to feel like there are moles i…

Started by Brad Hampton

4 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Mark Dubis

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service