Rebecca Chernek's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Fran- I love desk pads and the advantages of high speed technology at a touch of…"

Rebecca Chernek replied Nov 10, 2010 to Should desk logs still be used today or do you think they are outdated and why?

21 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Richard Emmons

"Hi Brad- Funny that you ask that question! I was thinking the same exact thing. Fro…"

Rebecca Chernek replied Nov 10, 2010 to How much would a dealer pay for a buyer/closed deal?

1 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Chernek

"Thanks Mark - A topic that is dear to me! Becky Chernek "

Rebecca Chernek replied Oct 27, 2010 to Where in the world is your finance penetration?

2 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Chernek

"Hi Cliff- I applaud you for stepping up to the plate and making us aware that this…"

Rebecca Chernek replied Oct 9, 2010 to Sexiest Women Article Not From Digital Dealer!

14 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Michael Baker

"Matthew the bottom line is that many dealers would be astounded to learn that the so…"

Rebecca Chernek replied Jun 2, 2010 to NO PRESSURE SELLING?

2 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Chernek

"F&I Pay Plans are a complicated topic. Pay Plans should always be designed with…"

Rebecca Chernek replied May 17, 2010 to F&I Payplans

6 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Marv Eleazer

"Now that is what I call a great pay-plan Marv! You got it in writing! It's fair and…"

Rebecca Chernek replied Apr 27, 2010 to Looking at the car industry! I have read a ton but...

16 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by Steve Richards

"Hi Matt- Many dealers have salary options that are available for new sales personne…"

Rebecca Chernek replied Apr 27, 2010 to Looking at the car industry! I have read a ton but...

16 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by Steve Richards

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service