All Discussions Tagged 'Sales' (93)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CRM advice needed, Small VW Dealership in Northwestern Pa

I am currently needing advice with regards to CRM software for our dealership, we have something sort of close but very antiquated, that…

Started by Andrew Kappler

72 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Michael Robinson Ragsdale

Auto shows need to become more female-friendly

With women making more and more of the buying decisions, automotive companies are starting to pay attention to what attracts female buyers…

Started by AutoSTARR

1 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Sally Whitesell

VMS is Seeking Trainers in Tri-State Region!

Vehicle Manufacturer's Services (VMS) is seeking trainers specializing in Sales, F&I and Service in the New York, New Jersey, Ct (Tri-S…

Started by Max Zanan

0 Jan 3, 2012

Why Don't Salespeople Prospect?

Two years ago, (Boy does time fly) I was in Massachusetts at a very large dealer group. I wanted to prove to my newly trained professionals…

Started by Bob Gaber

33 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by William O Johnson

Entry Level Car and Truck Sales

Entry Level Sales Position--No Experience? No Problem!Earn up to $60,000 or more your first year and get a guaranteed income while training…

Started by Stephen W. Hutton

0 Nov 25, 2011

Regional Sales Manager Wanted - New iPad Platform Product Launch

IntellaCar is looking for a professional regional sales manager who knows day-to-day operations and sales processes at auto dealerships.  O…

Started by Philip Zelinger

0 Nov 9, 2011

Dealership Software Sales Position in SE Texas

We seek a Dealership Software Sales professional. If you reside near Houston, Austin or San Antonio and have experience selling software to…

Started by John Kinstler

0 Nov 8, 2011

Regional Sales Manager for Dealership Software

We have a need for a Dealership Software Sales professional. If you reside near Houston, Austin or San Antonio and have experience selling…

Started by John Kinstler

0 Nov 8, 2011

Internet Client Manager Scottsdale, Arizona

Join the Ultimate Auto Sales Team at Chapman Ford, CentrallyLocated off of Scottsdale Road and All Major Freeways.  Drive less, work with t…

Started by Sam Quina

1 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Chester Spychala

Salespeople Needed in the Corpus Christi TX Market

$4,700 GUARENTEE! Weekly Guarantee...Plus Incentives and Bonuses! Become a Professional Automotive Sales Consultant   NO AUTO EXPERIENCE…

Started by Jessica Collins

0 Sep 22, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service