All Discussions Tagged 'dealer' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I have a question, that stems from my reading a reply to a dE post Monday

I have a question, that stems from my reading a reply to a dE post Monday. Here is what the reply said; Has anyone noticed that not one d…

Started by John Skelton

20 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by John Skelton

Helping the Competition???????

I have several friends around town that have a similar job as I do.  We are Internet Sales Managers for various franchises.  I use DealerEl…

Started by Jason Mitchell

2 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Steve Richards

Radio Advertising vs. Internet / vAuto vs. Old School Used Car Methods.

I have a question and would like to know what everyone thinks.  I recently met with a dealer that is building a BDC.  He spends $50k a mont…

Started by Stan Sher

12 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by Stan Sher

Automotive Business’ Biggest Secret Revealed: The Best Automotive Sales Lead Provider Is None Other Than…

All automotive sales lead providers claim to have an excellent conversion rate. They claim their leads are hand selected and don’t go throu…

Started by Shereef

0 Nov 7, 2010

TK Worldwide, Inc. Congratulates Paragon Autogroup and Is Proud To Be Their Recruiting Company!

For The Past 5 Years, TK Worldwide, Inc. has worked with The Paragon Automotive Group to provide them with fast easy and affordable recruit…

Started by Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry

0 Nov 3, 2010

CarChat24 DealerElite.net 2 Month Dealer Chat Case Study Results (FINAL)

Below are the Reno Toyota before and after Chat numbers. There was no decrease in the original website lead conversion, and on average over…

Started by Shereef

0 Nov 3, 2010

Could a dealer app separate from the rest?

With over 250,000 apps currently available in the iTunes App Store, and that number doesn’t include apps for Android or Blackberry; could t…

Started by Kyle Rosengren

0 Oct 28, 2010

New to Car Dealer

I have plenty of web design marketing experience ( i was the local newspaper's online gm) but i have no car dealership experience at all an…

Started by Ricardo Planells

0 Oct 22, 2010

What did you learn at Digital Dealer in Las Vegas?

What NEW ideas did you bring back from DD9 and what will you try and inplement at your dealership?

Started by DealerELITE

13 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Matt Watson

Featured Poll Discussion | Autotrader vAuto Deal

NOW OFFICIAL AS OF 9/17/2010When the predicted agreement between Autotrader and vAuto is complete, what will be its impact at the dealer…

Started by DealerELITE

3 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Mike Myers

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service