All Discussions Tagged 'dealership' (73)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pros and Cons of Buying Used Vehicle from A Car Dealer?

Greetings! Buying used vehicles from an individual or auctions sounds little risky that's why I preferred to get a used car from a renown d…

Started by Reynalda Lor

0 Mar 28

Effective Tips to Keep Employees Engaged and Happy in Dealership

Employee engagement means a lot in car dealership business. Engaged employees can make your business and disengaged employees can't only de…

Started by Reynalda Lor

0 Oct 20, 2018

Sales slow-down is coming - 5 ways to strengthen your team's sales 'muscles'

Sure, 2015 was nearly a record sales year for the auto industry, and overall, there is a year-over-year increase in sales so far in 2016,…

Started by Big Tom LaPointe

0 Mar 11, 2016

DealerApp Vantage now offers a complete turnkey solution

DealerApp Vantage now includes a complete turnkey solution included with our mobile app.  You not only get a great mobile app that represen…

Started by Matt Kuczka

0 Jun 17, 2015

What's the Deal With TrueCar? One Salesman's Take On The Service That Seems To Be Everywhere

A couple of weeks ago a middle-aged woman came to my dealership to buy one of our best-selling Bel Canto sedans. Before coming in, she had…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 May 23, 2015

Does your Dealership use Facebook as Part of your Engagement Strategy?

Then, here's an article you might find interesting:Debunking the Latest Predictions of Facebook’s Demise Every few years, a strange afflict…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Mar 27, 2015

The 7 Deadly Sins of Customer Experience

Is your company committing the 7 Deadly Sins of customer experience? Recently, my kids asked me about the 7 Deadly Sins; I don’t remember h…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Mar 6, 2015

Your Customer Is A Narcissist: How To Turn This To Your Advantage In Customer Loyalty

The customer’s at the center of the customer’s universe A customer wants to feel that they’re at the center of your (the service provider’s…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Mar 2, 2015

Breakthrough: Use Millennial Marketing to Reach Boomers

How can you use the same tactics to reach both Millennial consumers and Baby Boomers? Anyone who reads my columns frequently, or sees me s…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Feb 27, 2015

14 Secrets of Really Persuasive People

Whether you’re convincing your boss to fund your project or your preschooler to wipe his own hiney after using the bathroom, persuasion is…

Started by Mike Elliott

2 Feb 24, 2015
Reply by Brian Bennington

RSS

Latest Activity

Lois Burak posted a blog post

Is Your Digital Marketing Strategy Just OK?

To solve issues within most businesses an effective way is to use a compartmentalize strategy. Back…See More
3 hours ago
Simon Hopes posted a blog post

Top Five Tips for auto Intranet Setup

Setting up an intranet can be a daunting process for any business. After all, no matter how…See More
12 hours ago
Terrel Watkins posted a blog post
yesterday
Joel posted a blog post

Why are Fridays Good?

For some, this is Good Friday. For others, it is TGI Friday (I don't mean the restaurant).What's…See More
Friday
Sally Whitesell posted a blog post
Friday
Dave Anderson posted a blog post

Leading with Level One Accountability

There are four levels of accountability in any organization, and within the departments of that…See More
Friday
Scot Eisenfelder posted a blog post
Friday
Jim Flint posted a blog post
Friday
Cynthia Madison posted a blog post

Important considerations before buying your first car

Pollution became a matter of great importance in the past few years, considering the impact it has…See More
Friday
Bill Wittenmyer posted a video

Freebie Friday: How to Combat Flat Vehicle Sales

Bill Wittenmyer explains why dealerships shouldn't be afraid of slowing vehicles sales and the actions they can take to remedy that in this episode of Freebi...
Friday
Andy Church posted a video

Profit By Action Quick Tip: Prospecting

Sales people are not order takers. It is your responsibility to understand that your sales process starts with PROSPECTING, not the meet and greet. This Prof...
Friday
Yogesh Sashi posted blog posts
Friday
Jeff Cowan posted a blog post

Write Service Podcast: Episode 64- Holidays, Events, and Excuses

This week, Jeff covers three points about this maximizing this upcoming season of holidays and…See More
Thursday
Jeff Giere posted blog posts
Thursday
Brett Sutherlin posted a video
Thursday
Stella Lemon posted a blog post

Bike Information with Bike Owner Details

Check bike information and registration details with Owner Details, RTO, Insurance, Make model,…See More
Thursday
John Sternal posted a blog post

Swapalease.com Announces Its Top Vehicles for The Summer

Users Voted on What They Believe are the Top Vehicles for the Summer Months Based on…See More
Wednesday
Damian Boudreaux posted a blog post
Wednesday
Michia Rohrssen posted a blog post
Wednesday
Timmy D. James posted a blog post
Wednesday

Get Newsletter

© 2019   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service