All Discussions Tagged 'marketing' (66)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

5 Traits Of Customer-Focused Companies

How do you personally define a customer-focused company? I’m not talking about a company that claims to be customer-focused but one that ge…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Jan 6, 2015

Six Ways Dealers Make Their Inventory Stand Out

While working with non-automotive businesses, we’ve seen how managers of brands respond when they need to drive sales volume. Coca-Cola sal…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Jan 1, 2015

Top 5 Social Marketing Trends for Brands to Watch in 2015

As we near the end of 2014, here's a look at what social media marketing trends brands need to be on the lookout for in the coming year. De…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Nov 1, 2014

REASONS WHY DEALERS SHOULD USE VIDEO IN THEIR WEBSITES

REASONS WHY DEALERS SHOULD USE VIDEO IN THEIR WEBSITES Many auto dealers all over the world today are using video on their websites. This i…

Started by Fred G. Slabine

0 Oct 31, 2014

Personal Attacks

I've just reported to the management of this site the personal abuse I was subjected to in one discussion here recently. I find it a privil…

Started by Sharon Hill

3 Aug 23, 2014
Reply by Sharon Hill

Are you advertising via Carfax? Would you like to talk for publication?

I'm working on a Classified Intelligence Report article about the changes to the Carfax listing platform - most notably its ability for sho…

Started by Sharon Hill

0 Aug 20, 2014

15 Twitter Hacks That Will Turn You Into a Twitter Ninja

Admit it. Sometimes, your Twitter life is messy. You follow hundreds of people — maybe thousands. Staring at your timeline is about as inte…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Aug 12, 2014

The Social Media Fallacies That Are Hurting Your Business

Let’s face it, there are a few misconceptions about how to use social media. Some people think it’s useless, while others go hog wild with…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Jul 22, 2014

‘Google My Business’ Is Improving How Local Automotive Dealerships Understand and Connect with Customers

Google has announced its new streamlined approach for businesses to easily manage their digital presence within Google’s search engine, Goo…

Started by Mike Elliott

2 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by Mike Elliott

6 Tips to Auditing Your Business’s PPC Campaigns

Whether you’re building your own PPC campaigns or working with a PPC vendor or agency, it’s important for business owners to understand how…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Jul 15, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service