All Discussions Tagged 'new' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Internet Price Quote

Would you / do you give new car quotes that include every possible incentive whether or not it's likely that the customer is eligible? (far…

Started by Tom Gorham

11 May 12, 2011
Reply by Bobby Compton

I would like to wish everyone in DealerELITE a very happy, healthy, prosperous and SMARTER NEW YEAR; from your friends at Automotive Training & Development

The Secret of a Sales Manager  By Brian TracyA friend of mine is a very successful sales manager. After he had carefully interviewed and th…

Started by Fred G. Slabine

0 Dec 30, 2010

Open Floors or Split? What drives EXCELLENT Results for New and Used sales?

In today's market where Used Cars are at a Premium and New Cars are somewhat of a commodity, should a dealership separate the floors and st…

Started by Kelly A. Spires

3 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by Bob Gaber

Sales and Finance Management Opportunities

John Marazzi Nissan Sales and Finance Management Opportunities We are expanding our team and adding two management positions. Sales manager…

Started by Rob Fontano

0 Dec 13, 2010

New to Car Dealer

I have plenty of web design marketing experience ( i was the local newspaper's online gm) but i have no car dealership experience at all an…

Started by Ricardo Planells

0 Oct 22, 2010

To price or not to price?..Is less info better?

I have recently been the subject of discussion due to my unwillingness to disclose pricing on our dealership website (used cars). The a…

Started by Andrew Kappler

27 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by MANNY LUNA

Attention : All Independant Agents

We are looking for independant agents in every state. We are not an employment agency or a recruiter.   We simply get requests from compani…

Started by Ben Misra

0 Jul 31, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service