All Discussions Tagged 'sales' (201)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Turns Out Millennials Buy More Cars Than Generation X-ers

I feel like I spent most of 2013 trying to dispel the myths that Millennials don't like cars, aren't interested in cars, don't buy cars an…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Aug 3, 2014

Be Prepared for the Shift in Car Buying

(From AutomotiveDigest.com)      As car shop­pers increase the use of the Inter­net to pre­pare for their “buy”, alert deal­ers are using e…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Jul 26, 2014

Are Your Sales Reps Responding Fast Enough?

Autofusion has a solution! Several in fact - TextExpress allows clients and potential buyers to text your dealership, tracks the conversati…

Started by Elizabeth Ayala

0 Jul 23, 2014

Autofusion has a solution! Several in fact - TextExpress allows clients and potential buyers to text your dealership, tracks the conversati…

0 Jul 23, 2014

0 Jul 23, 2014

0 Jul 23, 2014

Buy Here Pay Here Financing Basics

By Jon Acuff What does "Buy Here Pay Here" mean? Buy Here Pay Here (BHPH) financing means that you arrange a loan and make payments on it…

Started by I.C. Collins ll

0 Jun 27, 2014

How to Sale

Top sales consultants know there's a reason nature equipped them with two eyes, two ears, and one mouth. They use their eyes to observe a…

Started by I.C. Collins ll

0 Jun 25, 2014

The Simple Pay Plan That Creates Accountability

Just wanted to let you all know that I'm re-broadcasting "The Simple Pay Plan That Creates Accountability", webinar this Wednesday. I recei…

Started by Jeff Cowan

0 Jun 9, 2014

We are Looking for the BEST Rebuttals for the MOST COMMON Objections for Sales Consultants

We are Looking for the BEST Rebuttals for the MOST COMMON Objections for Sales Consultants Most commonly heard objections: Price too high…

Started by Sean V. Bradley

9 May 30, 2014
Reply by Becka Davis @Becka_AlleyOop

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service