All Discussions Tagged 'training' (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ATTENTION Dealers: Do You Need Temporary Help?

Brothers & Sisters, I am the former owner/operator of nine franchised rooftops who, by the grace of God, sold the last of my businesses…

Started by Mark Ragsdale

2 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Richard Emmons

I would like to wish everyone in DealerELITE a very happy, healthy, prosperous and SMARTER NEW YEAR; from your friends at Automotive Training & Development

The Secret of a Sales Manager  By Brian TracyA friend of mine is a very successful sales manager. After he had carefully interviewed and th…

Started by Fred G. Slabine

0 Dec 30, 2010

What are you doing to assist the under performing sales person?

Are you waiting  and hoping for them to get better and improve their performance? Are you in the mind set that they should self improve? Ar…

2 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by Fred G. Slabine

Experienced vs. New and Trained Properly?

Which do you prefer?

Started by Bob Gaber

2 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by Bob Gaber

Seeking Toyota Dealers to add to our Pilot Program for IntellaCar

IntellaCar, the Mobile Platform that Empowers Sales Consultants (www.IntellaCar.com), is seeking a few progressive Toyota Dealers in major…

Started by Jim Hughes

1 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Philip Zelinger

Do you have what it takes to be a Phone Ninja?

Some of you may already know me from Dealer Refresh or ADM, but for those of you who don't, let me introduce myself.  My name is Jerry Thib…

Started by Jerry Thibeau

25 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Jerry Thibeau

Regional Sales Manager/Sales Trainer

2 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by Fred G. Slabine

PAIN or PLEASURE

It has been said that we all make changes based on two feelings all of us share as human beings: AVOID PAIN and SEEK PLEASURE. PAIN is a st…

Started by Craig Lockerd

0 Jul 29, 2010

Heart Surgeons, Top Gun, and Automotive Sales People

Why most AUTOMOTIVE Sales Training has The REVERse of the intended effect People People This is an article originally written by my friend…

Started by Steve Richards

0 Jun 28, 2010

Red Flag

Will Red Flag ever get launched?  Have you as a dealership prepared for Red Flag.  What is Red Flag? Monster Business Services can help you…

Started by Brooks Vossler

0 Jun 4, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service