If interviewing a potential salesperson you could only ask them ONLY ONE question, what would that ONE question be,why and what response would be acceptable to get hired?

Views: 98

Replies to This Discussion

What was your last goal/ accomplishment that you exceeded and how did you get there! Watch the BODY LANGUAGE !
I love this question/answer too! Absolutely pure wisdom!!!! Thanks! I love when I learn something new everyday! Now I can goof off @ Carbucks for the rest of the day! Thanks Scott and Craig!

Scott Donaldson said:
My question would be this: "How willing are you to take "NO" as an answer?.....Then tell them "NO", you are not hired and see what they do to convince you otherwise. If they go above and beyond to convince me, then I know they will go above and beyond to convince the customer.......
Our pleasure Nancy....lol

NANCY SIMMONS said:
I love this question/answer too! Absolutely pure wisdom!!!! Thanks! I love when I learn something new everyday! Now I can goof off @ Carbucks for the rest of the day! Thanks Scott and Craig!

Scott Donaldson said:
My question would be this: "How willing are you to take "NO" as an answer?.....Then tell them "NO", you are not hired and see what they do to convince you otherwise. If they go above and beyond to convince me, then I know they will go above and beyond to convince the customer.......
And what answer and body language are you looing for then to hire them?

aaron kominsky said:
What was your last goal/ accomplishment that you exceeded and how did you get there! Watch the BODY LANGUAGE !
I love it. He will love selling Toyotas. I worked for Toyota Financial Services for a short time. They run a pretty tight ship and have a very loyal following both from customers as well as dealership staffs....Tell I said good luck......

Craig Lockerd said:
Love it!...I told my son the very exact thing to him a week ago when he was trying to get into a Toyota store near his home in Ohio...they said no to him or were putting him off and he just sat there and kept asking when could he start ,where should he sit and how soon before I can start prospecting!....got the job of course.

Scott Donaldson said:
Thanks Scott

Scott Donaldson said:
I love it. He will love selling Toyotas. I worked for Toyota Financial Services for a short time. They run a pretty tight ship and have a very loyal following both from customers as well as dealership staffs....Tell I said good luck......

Craig Lockerd said:
Love it!...I told my son the very exact thing to him a week ago when he was trying to get into a Toyota store near his home in Ohio...they said no to him or were putting him off and he just sat there and kept asking when could he start ,where should he sit and how soon before I can start prospecting!....got the job of course.

Scott Donaldson said:
A lot of Love in this thread! Learn it ~ Love it ~ Live it ~
Wonder if Dealers/Managers look at these???

NANCY SIMMONS said:
They should be! " Where oh where can the dealers/managers be...Oh where oh where can they be?"

Craig Lockerd said:

NANCY SIMMONS said:
Hmmmm....New group?....lol....Or new Post?

NANCY SIMMONS said:
They should be! " Where oh where can the dealers/managers be...Oh where oh where can they be?"

Craig Lockerd said:

NANCY SIMMONS said:
definitely reading!
And what would be an answer that would sway you to hiring that person?

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service