Ernie Kasprowicz's Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for delving into this topic and providing solutions.  Retention of employe…"

Ernie Kasprowicz replied Apr 19, 2012 to Entitled, Complacent, Untouchable Sacred Cows!

17 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by No Signal

"What a great idea, Abe.  Sometimes the simplest things are the easiest and most enjo…"

Ernie Kasprowicz replied Apr 12, 2012 to "The Decision"...When and How Many to Hire?

16 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Craig Lockerd

"Craig, as you know, I talk to car guys and gals every day in the pursuit of helping…"

Ernie Kasprowicz replied Apr 12, 2012 to "The Decision"...When and How Many to Hire?

16 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Craig Lockerd

"Thanks Bobby for commenting.  I will be far less concerned about this when auto sale…"

Ernie Kasprowicz replied Mar 5, 2012 to Death of a Salesman, has the day arrived?

26 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Craig Lockerd

"I believe much of the challenge I experienced comes from a lack of training and lack…"

Ernie Kasprowicz replied Mar 1, 2012 to Death of a Salesman, has the day arrived?

26 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Craig Lockerd

"Don't miss today's Seminar (Monday 27th, 2 pm) !  Joe Lockerd, Director of Advertisi…"

Ernie Kasprowicz replied Feb 27, 2012 to Webinar Series: Recruit, Develop, And Retain Your Next Sales Superstars

10 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by David Johnson

"Abe this is thought provoking and takes many of us out of our comfort zones in large…"

Ernie Kasprowicz replied Feb 11, 2012 to “How do you retain top performing salespeople ?”

2 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Abe Hopper

"Since we started this job board, AutoMax Recruiting and Training, LLC has helped our…"

Ernie Kasprowicz replied Feb 9, 2012 to AutoMax Recruiting And Training Launches an Online Initiative to Assist US Military Veterans Transitioning Back into the Civilian Workforce

21 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Ernie Kasprowicz

"Retaining the salespeople working for your dealership, especially top producers is o…"

Ernie Kasprowicz replied Feb 9, 2012 to Webinar Series: Recruit, Develop, And Retain Your Next Sales Superstars

10 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by David Johnson

"Good advice Mark...do it straight, do it consistently and I will add, do start at fu…"

Ernie Kasprowicz replied Jan 21, 2012 to The Desk

8 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by Ernie Kasprowicz

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service