Ernie Kasprowicz's Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"Considering the men and women in our armed services choose to make the decision to j…"

Ernie Kasprowicz replied Jan 21, 2012 to AutoMax Recruiting And Training Launches an Online Initiative to Assist US Military Veterans Transitioning Back into the Civilian Workforce

21 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Ernie Kasprowicz

"That's a good one Rick.  Sure is a rather nifty looking car.  It seems a shame for h…"

Ernie Kasprowicz replied Dec 23, 2011 to Who is YOUR Hero?

4 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Ernie Kasprowicz

"Commitment.  Give all you've got in your pursuit of automotive success.  When you go…"

Ernie Kasprowicz replied Oct 12, 2011 to If Sigmund Freud was your Sales Manager......written by Steve W. Martin

6 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Craig Lockerd

"You bring up a good point Jason as we are almost certain to face disappointment.  Re…"

Ernie Kasprowicz replied Sep 27, 2011 to Disappointment... Opportunity either way you choose! Make the right decision!

17 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Jason McIntosh "Jmac"

"When hiring a military veteran you are bringing someone on board who knows what hard…"

Ernie Kasprowicz replied Aug 25, 2011 to Hiring X Military

20 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Craig Lockerd

"It is exciting to be able to bring this product to our clients.  The auto industry i…"

Ernie Kasprowicz replied Aug 23, 2011 to AutoMax Recruiting & Training Partners With Hire The Winners And The Car Sales Simulator

25 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Craig Lockerd

"The distractions within a dealership can be many and they all can have some merit. …"

Ernie Kasprowicz replied Aug 1, 2011 to Read to your ,managers,salespeople,staff,kids,friends and loved ones

25 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Craig Lockerd

"Thanks Joanna for the post.  It is so easy to get caught up and end up doing nothing…"

Ernie Kasprowicz replied Jul 6, 2011 to Working the possibilities

8 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Craig Lockerd

"Mike thanks for getting involved in the thread.  You hit the nail on the head in ter…"

Ernie Kasprowicz replied Jun 3, 2011 to No Inventory /Lots of Inventory...should I hire salespeople?

21 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Bobby Compton

"Craig, I know it seems counter intuitive, however your point is a good one. I speak…"

Ernie Kasprowicz replied Jun 2, 2011 to No Inventory /Lots of Inventory...should I hire salespeople?

21 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Bobby Compton

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service