Richard Emmons's Discussions (148)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"When they stop caring or trying. When they lie cheat or steal. When they no longer a…"

Richard Emmons replied Aug 11, 2011 to When and How to Say Goodbye....

9 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Craig Lockerd

"Co pilot.  Someone who cosigns for the buyer.   Stiff. Someone who has bad credit.  …"

Richard Emmons replied Aug 5, 2011 to Industry Language.....Really,why do we still talk this way??????

27 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Thomas A. Kelly

"I think way back they started using this lingo so the customer did not know what the…"

Richard Emmons replied Aug 4, 2011 to Industry Language.....Really,why do we still talk this way??????

27 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Thomas A. Kelly

"In a word Yes!! "

Richard Emmons replied Aug 2, 2011 to Read to your ,managers,salespeople,staff,kids,friends and loved ones

25 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Craig Lockerd

"Well I have a little different twist on this. Almost every store has most of these p…"

Richard Emmons replied Aug 2, 2011 to Read to your ,managers,salespeople,staff,kids,friends and loved ones

25 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Craig Lockerd

"I have seen interviews where the manager will ask for the spouse to be invited. That…"

Richard Emmons replied Jul 10, 2011 to I want a career selling cars but i feel my spouse is against it....

15 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Fran Taylor

"To stand alone with trying to sell every day is not easy. With support from Managers…"

Richard Emmons replied Jul 7, 2011 to I want a career selling cars but i feel my spouse is against it....

15 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Fran Taylor

"We sure have many paths we can take in our life and travels. I think most try to fol…"

Richard Emmons replied Jul 2, 2011 to Working the possibilities

8 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Craig Lockerd

"I talked to a Ford Dealer in NH They spend on the average $ 3,800 a month for just y…"

Richard Emmons replied Jun 15, 2011 to How Much is Being Spent?

10 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Craig Lockerd

"That says it Ernie. How many times have we seen a new salesperson make it to salespe…"

Richard Emmons replied Jun 2, 2011 to No Inventory /Lots of Inventory...should I hire salespeople?

21 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Bobby Compton

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service