Bobby Compton's Discussions (295)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Now this is what I'm talking about... Joanna Weber, Simply Put - YOU ROCK... Inspi…"

Bobby Compton replied Jun 28, 2011 to Working the possibilities

8 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Craig Lockerd

"I like it Craig. Planning for future success takes foresight and action. Either plan…"

Bobby Compton replied Jun 3, 2011 to No Inventory /Lots of Inventory...should I hire salespeople?

21 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Bobby Compton

"Awesome thread Craig!  My personal preference is care and kindness. There are sales…"

Bobby Compton replied Mar 29, 2011 to Closes?......We don't need no stinking closes!

27 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Rick Bryant

"Great share Ron! I'm big on knowing how to think inside the box before one would att…"

Bobby Compton replied Mar 17, 2011 to 21st Century Sales Approaches?

7 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by Abe Hopper

"Being of service to others, agreed nothing better!   Very nice share Joseph...."

Bobby Compton replied Mar 13, 2011 to What does it really feel like to be a Trainer--What does it feel like to affect someone's life

13 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by Joseph M Bonincontri

"I can relate, my son is a text machine. Thank you for sharing my page, you're as gen…"

Bobby Compton replied Mar 1, 2011 to -idk.omg.wtc.lol.btw.g2g...Let's Get Textual!

22 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by NANCY SIMMONS

"Great share Nancy! No question, YES on mobile marketing done the right way. I have t…"

Bobby Compton replied Feb 28, 2011 to -idk.omg.wtc.lol.btw.g2g...Let's Get Textual!

22 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by NANCY SIMMONS

"I had to give this some thought Craig, I like it. I'm thinking along the lines of ov…"

Bobby Compton replied Feb 26, 2011 to 3 Wishes...........

5 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Rick Bryant

"Way to bring it Joseph - Outstanding share!  There's no question that at the dealers…"

Bobby Compton replied Feb 18, 2011 to Why is it so hard for a Women to make it on the Showroom Floor.....is it because some of our Showroom Floors are ran as if they were a Mens Locker Room

23 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Rick Bryant

"That's a great point Craig!  The old saying back then was; Get the Units "and" get t…"

Bobby Compton replied Feb 4, 2011 to Desking a Car Deal......

19 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Ricardo Rondinelli

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service