David Johnson's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"The seconds webinar starts in about 45 minutes. If you signup now you will get last…"

David Johnson replied Feb 27, 2012 to Webinar Series: Recruit, Develop, And Retain Your Next Sales Superstars

10 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by David Johnson

"Thats the exact reason why dealers need to get on board with this. It's going to be…"

David Johnson replied Feb 9, 2012 to Webinar Series: Recruit, Develop, And Retain Your Next Sales Superstars

10 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by David Johnson

"I bet it made a big impact on him. What you're doing is letting our soldiers know th…"

David Johnson replied Jan 20, 2012 to AutoMax Recruiting And Training Launches an Online Initiative to Assist US Military Veterans Transitioning Back into the Civilian Workforce

21 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Ernie Kasprowicz

"That's awesome news Craig! It's good to see AutoMax leading the charge to help our v…"

David Johnson replied Jan 20, 2012 to AutoMax Recruiting And Training Launches an Online Initiative to Assist US Military Veterans Transitioning Back into the Civilian Workforce

21 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Ernie Kasprowicz

"I think Automax has proven that they can recruit and train the best of the best (loo…"

David Johnson replied Aug 23, 2011 to AutoMax Recruiting & Training Partners With Hire The Winners And The Car Sales Simulator

25 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Craig Lockerd

"I was hired and trained by an AutoMax trainer years ago, so in reality Craig I own t…"

David Johnson replied Jan 26, 2011 to Who Trained You?

22 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Craig Lockerd

"One word? HUGE! I'm tired of hearing the saying, "Nice guys finish last." I will ALW…"

David Johnson replied Nov 26, 2010 to Four Letter Word, Beginning With "N" and Ends With "E"..

28 Nov 27, 2010
Reply by David L Hoier

"I've said it a few times that the traditional relationship that the car buyer and ca…"

David Johnson replied Nov 25, 2010 to Four Letter Word, Beginning With "N" and Ends With "E"..

28 Nov 27, 2010
Reply by David L Hoier

"I agree Nancy, this is great news for all the Auto Dealers out there!"

David Johnson replied Nov 16, 2010 to "You're travelling through another dimension.

17 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Craig Lockerd

"Keep learning, never take time off from it, keep perfecting your craft. The moment y…"

David Johnson replied Oct 21, 2010 to What Advice Do You Have For A New Trainer?

55 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by MANNY LUNA

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service