All Discussions Tagged 'training' (28)

← Back to Where oh where can the salespeople be ,oh where oh where could they be?
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why do you do what you do?

Zig Ziglar Story from John Fuhrman, AutoMax Trainer's book " Reject - Me I Love It   Two men were digging a ditch for a railroad company.On…

Started by Craig Lockerd

9 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Craig Lockerd

Any Successful Car Salesperson needs_________________?

I asked this question this morning on Face Book,lots of great answers....what would dE folks add? Ink pen. Good traininig, and some commo…

Started by Craig Lockerd

33 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Craig Lockerd

Desking a Car Deal......

Who has desked 10 car deals or more at a time,and other than a lot of coffee,what are some of the key ingredients to insure Max # of deals…

Started by Craig Lockerd

19 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Ricardo Rondinelli

THE IMPORTANCE OF A TRAFFIC LOG

I was at a Dealership the other day that had laid-off the receptionist.  She was also the person that managed the  Traffic Log.  So I asked…

Started by Abe Hopper

8 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by David L Hoier

Levels of Expectations!

I would think we all have certain expectations of ourselves and those close to us, spouse,children,best friends etc.During the holiday seas…

Started by Craig Lockerd

21 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by ray sciarappa

"You're travelling through another dimension.

"You're travelling through another dimension. A dimension, not only of sign and sound, but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose bo…

Started by Craig Lockerd

17 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Craig Lockerd

What The Heck Is "Old School" Anyway?

Yes  the curriculum being taught in schools has changed over the years, and yes we have discovered the world is not flat, and the indians […

Started by Craig Lockerd

36 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by NANCY SIMMONS

The First 90 Days Of The New Salesperson

We all know and I would think agree that the first 90 days for a new salesperson is critical to their success.Committment,enthusiasm and at…

Started by Craig Lockerd

31 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Craig Lockerd

Your Sales Staff and Noah's Ark...What SHOULD They Have in Common?

Should the diversity of a dealerships sales staff be representative of the demographics of it's client base? Think about a showroom filled…

Started by Craig Lockerd

21 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Craig Lockerd

I Know I "Should" Train My Salespeople,But.........

I'm sure many of us have said or thought this when we owned or ran a dealership.Why is it the "should" never turned into a "MUST?" Why is…

Started by Craig Lockerd

21 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Bob Gaber

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service