How did you specifically hear about DealerELITE? If referred, who?
Invitation from Chris through LinkedIn
Not everyone gets approved for DealerELITE. To maintain the integrity of DealerELITE, tell us what you will have to offer once a dealerELITE member?
VP of new in-market Social Automotive platform, providing leadership and coordination of company sales functions and sales strategy as well as strategic and long-lasting relationships with Auto Manufacturers, Entertainment Companies, and Entrepreneurs.
Previously I worked at Edmunds.com for 7 years (Executive Sales Director). I also worked at Ford Motor Company for 9 years, and held positions in both Sales and Customer Service. Experience at Ford included everything from Dealer Operations Manager, Marketing Manager, Sales Manager, and Planning & Distribution Manager.
* Monitor and analyze sales and activity against goals.
* Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales methods, costs, and results.
* Develop and manage sales budgets.
* Work with internal team to plan and coordinate communications efforts, to include public relations and community outreach.
* Directly manage major and critical developing client accounts, and coordinate the management of all other accounts.
* Participate in the development of new project proposals.
* Work in close conjunction with marketing, product management and technology business leaders to ensure optimal support of sales activity.
Comment Wall (5 comments)
You need to be a member of DealerELITE.net to add comments!