DealerELITE members are invited to the 2017 Automotive Analytics & Attribution Summit (AAAS) in Boca Raton, November 8th, and 9th. As a member of this powerful online community, DE members have a special discount on tickets for the Summit. Please visit this page which is exclusively for DE members: http://bit.ly/2wQVHPf
Discount valid until October 1, 2017.
This AAAS is bringing together the largest companies in automotive marketing and leading experts from outside automotive to discuss and present solutions to help dealers identify:
- Active marketing channels that are providing little value to achieving the sales objectives of the business. This will allow the business to direct funds to more effective channels.
- Active marketing channels that were thought to be of little value which play a large role in generating conversions or sales. There will likely be marketing channels which provide more “assisted conversions” than the business had previously known.
- BOT traffic that could be stealing as much as 20% of online advertising dollars.
- Waste in advertising campaigns generated by poor campaign structures, slow website technology, improper targeting, and incomplete conversion tracking.
- The online “pain points” in a current sales process that create friction with consumers, reduces conversions, and negatively impacts ROAS.
- The proper media mix and the levers that can be pulled to achieve the sales objectives for the business. Proper modeling can help business owners know what their Next Best Investment (NBI).
Take a minute to review the agenda: http://bit.ly/2gSwWwq and I hope to see you at the beautiful Boca Raton Resort with the many industry leaders who will be in attendance. Take a look at just some of the people who will be in attendance.