Wanna know what the OEM Auditors are "hammering" dealerships for NOW during a Sales Incentives Audit? Here are several quick clues:
Their final results ..... HUGE chargebacks! Some ranging from $200K - $1.2M.
So, do you have:
1) Experienced sales personnel/managers handling Incentives?
2) Checklist for each Deal Jacket?
3) Management review and approval of each sale (documents) and offerings before the sale is finalized?
4) A trained and responsible employee inputting RDR/CDR - delivery reporting?
5) Regular in-house Incentives Compliance Reviews?
If not, you and your team could be at risk of huge chargebacks.
For further information and/or questions, contact me at email@example.com. Visit my website at http://sherralynpeterson.com