General Forum for dealerELITE Members (359)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FAKE AIRBAG - Free Carfax Link and List of Potential Vehicles

Reports continue to flow about the fake airbag situation, and I'm sure lawyers and risk managers will help clarify the exposure of dealersh…

Started by Big Tom LaPointe

0 Oct 15, 2012

Don't change your CRM, change your CRM culture !

I've spent the recent weeks looking for the "perfect" CRM tool.  I found one with a great bell, another with an amazing whistle, and the on…

Started by Larry Barditch

4 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Pete Specht

Service Retention

From A JD POWERS Report:The Service spotlight has been on bolstering customer retention since the decline in new-car sales of recent years.…

Started by Bob MacMinn

0 Oct 5, 2012

Goldilocks App...

Is there such a thing as a Facebook “Goldilocks” application? We all know that Facebook is in the business of driving advertisement; so man…

Started by Charles Shamblee III

0 Oct 4, 2012

Mobile Shoppers

From this link: “Smartphone shoppers were also more likely to be younger than their desktop counterparts -- with 70.7 percent of smartphone…

Started by Charles Shamblee III

0 Sep 28, 2012

Google: Friend or Foe to Auto Dealers

Google:  Friend or Foe to Auto Dealers  We all know that Google is the dominant search engine on the Internet with over 66% of the market. …

Started by Chuck Barker

3 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Mark Dubis

Call Center Best Practices Questions

Prepping for a presentation on Call Center best practices and found a few questions that there are varied performance metrics measured...ho…

Started by Chip King

2 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by Chip King

Ipad use during sales transaction

I am part of large automotive group in the DC/VA area. We are considering ways to abbreviate the sales process for our customers. We are pa…

Started by Lisa Ziropoulos

1 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Bobby Compton

"Zerto to Sixty Million", the book about Texas Direct - Anyone have it?

Hello everyone, Does anyone have a copy of the book "Zero to Sixty Million" that they would be willing to let me buy or borrow?   Your hel…

Started by Stephanie Donaldson

0 Aug 10, 2012

Spammed!

Is anyone else tired of being spammed by ADM and DE?  I don't mind getting occasional e-mails with good content, but when I keep getting ol…

Started by Jerry Thibeau

7 Aug 4, 2012
Reply by Mark Dubis

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service