All Discussions Tagged 'twitter' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Top 5 Social Marketing Trends for Brands to Watch in 2015

As we near the end of 2014, here's a look at what social media marketing trends brands need to be on the lookout for in the coming year. De…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Nov 1, 2014

15 Twitter Hacks That Will Turn You Into a Twitter Ninja

Admit it. Sometimes, your Twitter life is messy. You follow hundreds of people — maybe thousands. Staring at your timeline is about as inte…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Aug 12, 2014

How do you engage customers with social media?

I posted some quick tips for dealers on our blog at CarChat24, but I am curious to hear how dealers are using social media to create a TWO-…

Started by Big Tom LaPointe

0 Oct 23, 2012

Nissan takes on Toyota on Twitter for the launch of the new Camry.....

Hello Linked in members,   It mazes me that Toyota does not own it's online real estate. Not owning Camry and a few other common model term…

Started by Ian nethercott

0 Sep 4, 2011

Social Media - Evolution or Revolution?

Back in the mid-90s, I joined in on what we called the wild, wild web. And it was wild. There were no rules, no major search engines, and…

Started by Tom Gorham

0 Jun 29, 2011

What are the Creative Ways to Increase your Facebook/Twitter Fanbase

What are the tools you are using to increase your Facebook/Twitter fan base?  Have you brainstormed ideas for your social media strategy in…

Started by Joseph Little

0 Nov 12, 2010

Social Media Creative Content?

In your social media strategy plan what creative content do you use as an outreach tool?  How do you keep your content interesting and fun…

Started by Joseph Little

2 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Rob Hagen

Do you tweet?

In an effort to keep you better connected with all of your fellow dE members, we're compiling a twitter list of members. This way, you can…

Started by DealerELITE

1 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by DealerELITE

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service