Advertising/Marketing Forum (81)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Increase your Pre-Owned Inventory classified listings relevance!

Hi Group Members! I’m looking for 3 dealerships that would like some help with differentiating their online classified marketing (for FREE!…

Started by Lee W Epstein

0 Aug 25, 2012

Get to the Point!

Here's a link to a good blog post from August 1 by Jim Boldebook. Jim, who is CBC Advertising's Founder, has written the monthly Advertisin…

Started by Matt Hayward

1 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Chris Saraceno

Buttoning Up Your Brand

Here's another interesting blog post from earlier this year by Jim Boldebook. Jim, who is CBC Advertising's Founder, has written the monthl…

Started by Matt Hayward

0 Jul 31, 2012

Join Brian Pasch & Anita Avram from Google For Webinar on Paid Search Strategies

That's right.  Today at 2:00 PM EST is the third webinar installment of the 2012 Paid Search Strategies series.     Today I will also have…

Started by Brian Pasch

0 Jul 19, 2012

Fleet graphics for commercial/fleet sales

You already have a commercial/fleet sales department, so why not up the ticket value and offer the customers something they need and will g…

Started by Jason M A Goodman

0 Jun 12, 2012

Has anyone used mass phone calls to cell phones of potential customers for their dealerships?

we are partnering with a group that swears by this, we are a full service automotive marketing company and are wondering what the feedback…

Started by Chuck Ardezzone

0 Jun 3, 2012

Database Mailings

I wonder what most dealers and managers feelings are on Data Base mailings.  What type offer do you give?  How often do you do it?  What ar…

Started by Troy Spring

2 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Troy Spring

Print Advertising

Print advertising; every dealership does it at some level.  From business cards, mailers, and signs, to window decals and whole vehicle wra…

0 Mar 19, 2012

Marketing

How much marketing do you do with printed materials?  Business cards, flyers, brochures, signs, stickers, vehicle wraps, etc. What if you c…

0 Mar 1, 2012

Would You Be Interested In Emails With Relevant Retargeted Advertising?

In my search for the next best thing for my automotive advertising agencies I have found and partnered with: The best in class video produ…

Started by Philip Zelinger

0 Feb 25, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service